Father’s Day is the perfect time to let your dad know just how important he is to you. But not all Father figures look the same, so whether they’re your biological father or a grandfather, father of your children, uncle or a step-dad, finding the right way to celebrate them can be a tough task. That’s where this guide comes in! So if you are looking for the perfect message for your loved one, we’ve got exactly what you will want to send.
Do the ultimate uno-reverse and hit them with a dad joke. They may split opinions on how funny they are, but dad is guaranteed to love it.
- “Happy Father’s Day from your favorite kid. I won’t tell if you won’t.”
- “World’s greatest farter, I mean father!”
- “You’ve done great as a Father; look how well I’ve turned out.”
- “Dad, you may not know everything, but you had me fooled for a while.”
Grandpa, Gramps, Papa, Grandad and so on. Whatever you call him, share how special he is to you this Father’s Day.
- “Happy Father’s Day to the best grandpa in the world!”
- “You’ve always told me the best stories and the funniest jokes. Always enjoy whenever we get to spend time together.”
- “I hope you know how much I love and adore you. You’ll always have a special place in my heart.”
- “Thank you for giving me so many great memories. I feel so blessed to have a grandpa like you.”
For a Father Figure
A father figure doesn’t always mean the traditional dad. It could be your uncle, a family friend, step-dad, a Grandpa, or whoever stepped up into that role.
- “Having you in my life has meant more than you could ever know. Happy Father’s Day to my almost dad.”
- “Thank you for being such an amazing man. I’ll always look up to you.”
- “Wanted to recognize you on Father’s Day for being a father figure to me. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”
- “You’re the father figure everyone needs in their lives. I’m lucky to have had you as such a special person in my life.”
For a father-to-be or first time dad
Whether they’re a newbie to the dad game or about to make their debut in this challenging role, make this a very special Father’s Day for them.
- “You’re a great partner, so I know you’ll make a great dad. This future child is lucky to have you.”
- “Enjoy this last Father’s Day in peace! Next year there will be a tiny bundle of terror running around.”
- “Happy 1st Father’s Day. You’re a natural at this.”
- “This may only be your first Father’s Day, but you’re already a real pro at this.”
Cute Father’s Day Messages
Share something heartfelt and sentimental that says exactly what they mean to you. Sometimes, you just want to share a kind message.
- “I’m so proud to be your child. Happy Father’s Day, dad!”
- “Not only are you a great dad, but you’re a great friend too.”
- “Dad, you’ve always been there for me, and I will always be there for you too. Love you lots.”
- “Grateful for all the fun times we’ve had together. Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
Why not also take a look through our other Father’s Day blog content, for even more inspiration.