Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re spending it with your one true love or third-wheeling your mom and dad again this year send a card to a lucky recipient and spread the love.
If you’re feeling cute, funny, romantic, or a little bit spicy we have the perfect Valentine’s Day message for you. Wow your recipient whether sending as a secret admirer or outing yourself as their hopeful love interest. You’ll definitely impress this Valentine’s Day.
Send with free worldwide delivery and over 40% savings on card packs. Choose from our incredible gifting range for the perfect display of your affection. Be the ultimate Valentine this year with TouchNote.
Whether you have been together for years, or this is your first Valentine’s Day together, you’ll want a message to show them how much they mean to you. It can be a playful, sweet, funny or flirty message, but writing this in a personalized TouchNote card and adding a hand-picked gift can make this an extra-special Valentine’s Day.
- “I love all the adventures we have together.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! You’re my favorite person to do nothing with. Here’s to many more.”
- “I’m so grateful to have a boyfriend as kind, funny and handsome as you. Love you to the moon and back.”
- “I’m so thankful you are as weird as me. Happy Valentine’s Day you weirdo!”
Let her know how lucky you are that she’s your girlfriend and you get to share your life together. Compliment her, show your appreciation, maybe even write a poem to let her know how special she is. For extra brownie points create and send a completely personalized card for the best Valentine’s Day ever.
- “Happy Valentine’s Day Gorgeous.”
- “Still don’t know how I convinced you to go on a date with me, but I’m so happy I did. Luckiest guy / girl around.”
- “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, my favorite place in the world is right next to you.”
- “If I tried to write all the things that I like about you in this card, I’d run out of room. But here are some of the things that I love most about you … [list your favorite things about her.”
He may at times annoy you, not tidy up his mess, be eternally late to everything, or manage to fall asleep at any time, but on Valentine’s Day it’s a moment to forget those irks and tell him why these things are part of the reason you love him. Even if it’s difficult to admit that!
- “The best thing about life is sharing it with you. My heart is all yours.”
- “I couldn’t ask for a finer husband than you. You’re simply the best.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day hubby. Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
- “We’re growing old together but your love still makes me giddy like we’re young all over again. I feel lucky to love you.”
- “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
This Valentine’s Day tell your wife how much she means to you and how you appreciate all she does in your life. Perhaps you have kids together or it’s just you two but
- “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am that you’re my wife.”
- “How has it already been 20 years! I’d do it all over again in a heartbeat.”
- “Love our life, and all the things we get to do together.”
- “We’ve loved through it all and I’m so proud of how far we’ve come together.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day to the best wife, mother, and partner in life I could ever have asked for. Love you with all my heart.”
You’re putting a ring on it which makes this an extra special Valentine’s Day. It might even be the last one before you can officially call them husband or wife. This year is a great opportunity to let them know you’re proud of how far you’ve come as a couple and the excitement you have for your future together.
- “You and I were meant to be. Can’t wait for a lifetime of being each other’s Valentine’s forever.”
- “Who would have thought when we met in that bar at college that we’d be walking down the aisle 8 years later. Looking forward to a lifetime of love of happiness.”
- “My wonderful fiance, soon to be wife – you’re forever and always the love of my life.”
- “The best things in life are better with you.”
- “You’re the one and I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.”
Galentines / Palentines
Why have a Valentine when you can have a Galentine or Palentine? Whether you’re planning on celebrating (or commiserating) with a bottle of wine, movie marathon and your best gal pals or are celebrating from afar let them know how loved they are.
- “Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and good friends just like you.”
- “Roses are red. Lovebirds are annoying. Where is the chocolate? Let’s start enjoying.”
- “Our friendship is the real #relationship goals.”
- “You’re the Thelma to my Louise [or whatever iconic duo best represents you]. My real ride or die, you’re the best friend I could ever ask for.”
- “Who needs a Val date when you can have a Gal [or Pal] date. You’re so loved and appreciated and I hope you always remember that.”
Maybe you don’t have a significant other, or just want to celebrate the holiday with the original loves of your life, your family. Love isn’t just romantic and neither is Valentine’s Day. It’s for all the loving relationships in your life, and if you’re lucky to have that with your family, share a caring message to remind them how much they mean to you.
- “As my Mom, as my friends and as a Valentine you’re the absolute best.”
- “I don’t need Valentine’s Day to say how much I love you, but today is just a reminder of how loved you are.”
- “Love you bunches and bunches.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day bro. Cause I know no one will actually be sending you a card today…”
- “Mom and Dad, your love has always been inspirational and we’ve grown up in a house filled with love. Happy Valentine’s Day lovebirds.”
Just because it’s Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you have to be soppy and all romantic. Keep it light and make them laugh with a message suitable for your new or long-term love. Humor is always a great way to woo someone.
- “So happy we both swiped right!”
- “After chocolate, you’re my favorite thing in the world.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, this card costs less, than a dinner for two.”
- “Love you and love annoying you everyday. Happy Valentine’s Day lover.”
- “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we are even.”
Maybe you don’t have the words to fully express how you’re feeling, but the good thing is someone else probably does. Extra kudos if you borrow a quote from their favorite movie, book or song, so they really know how much you care.
- “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
- “Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you, you’re my end and my beginnin’, even when I lose, I’m winnin’” – John Legend
Explore our range of incredible Valentine’s Day card designs and add a personal touch with photos, stamps and stickers. Include a handpicked gift from our romantic range and show them how much you care. Send your love this Valentine’s Day.
For other Valentine’s Day inspiration have a look through our other blog posts;