We need amazing people
We love what we do here at Touchnote and we’re constantly on the lookout for great people to join our gang. If you’re bright, driven, unafraid of challenges and love what we do too, we want to hear from you.
You can see our current vacancies and apply here.
And if you want to get in touch with us, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or even send us a postcard to: Team Touchnote, 72-74 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NA, United Kingdom.
A little about Touchnote
We’re the world’s most popular postcard-sending service.
We started in 2008 in London and have since sent millions of postcards worldwide. Our apps and website have been featured in the world’s leading press, in Google Play and iTunes, and on grandparents fridges worldwide.
We were ranked the 9th fastest growing technology company in the UK in 2015 and the 31st fastest growing in EMEA in Deloitte’s Fast50 ranking.
Our mission is to become the app used by everyone to share real, printed photos with loved ones – surprises that brighten people’s days and help keep loved ones close. Check our app reviews or our Facebook Page to read our users’ feedback.
Our app is available on the iPhone, iPad, Android mobiles and tablets and touchnote.com
Working at Touchnote
We work hard at Touchnote and we play hard too. We’re a small but expanding team and we get a lot done – everybody knows what each other are working on and trying to achieve.
You’ll find us listening to a cool playlist on Spotify whilst we work or huddled together in a team meeting and discussing our current priorities. But you’ll also find us playing a spot of Wii over lunch or having a celebratory drink on a Friday night.
We enjoy fresh coffee and breakfast supplies every morning (at least), and sit together for a delicious (free) team lunch every two weeks. Everyone has plenty of private desk space with large monitors, plus, at most times, a quiet enough environment to be able to focus and achieve flow.
We’re based in an adorable office in the heart of TechCity, 2 minutes walk from Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations, with plenty of great cafes and restaurants nearby.
Our Recruitment Process
We want to find the best candidates we can for Touchnote so our recruitment process focuses on this. This is the process we normally follow:
1) CVs: We review hundreds of CVs every month. We look for track record building great products or achieving great things. We focus on quality rather the quantity. We give special attention to apps you worked on, and to your academic and extra-curricular experience.
2) Phone screening interview: This is a 20-30 minute phone interview where we will assess your general competency for the role and answer any of your questions too.
3) Face to face technical interview: This is a 60-90 minute face-to-face (or over Skype / Facetime if you’re not living in the UK). It covers all technical subjects and normally includes 1-2 code tasks for developer roles.
4) Code task: After the technical interview, we will leave you with a code task to work on in your free time. It normally takes about an hour to complete, but we will give you 24 hours to return it so you have an opportunity to really shine.
5) Group conversation: Final stage! This is an opportunity to meet the entire team and a chance for the entire team to meet you. We want to learn why you want to join Touchnote, to let you ask us any questions you may have, and to learn more about you, your passion and how can we help you achieve your goals at Touchnote.
Our in-house Head of Talent works hard to fill all of our roles with amazing people. On very rare occasions we might need a bit of help and if we do, we’ll be sure to reach out to you!
To ensure we don’t waste our time and yours, please bear the following in mind:
- Please do not call our office unsolicited.We are just too busy designing and developing beautiful apps.
- Please do not email our team on their individual email addresses (unless you’re replying to an email thread) but feel free to email us at email@example.com to introduce your agency and let us know you think you can help us.
- Please note that if you decide to send us CVs of candidates without our explicit agreement then we might decide to reach out to them directly. This supersedes any terms and conditions you then decide to send us.
- Any and all positions we’re hiring for are on our careers site and we won’t be looking to fill any others.